What has caused this you ask?
I am not sure all that has caused it, but I can probably think of a couple things.
- I am down, and discouraged because I still cannot run. Basically, I am having a pity party.... wanna join me? :)
- I am going through a lot of changes in life, trying to figure out where I am going, what I need to be doing. Some may call it mid-life crisis, me - I call it changes.
- Stress has been getting the best of me lately.
- I have a daughter that just started high school this week, so I am feeling old which equals depression. :) I am very happy for her though :)
- Not sure yet, still working on that part. (suggestions accepted)
Tim Wilson - blog.2big.org
Hang in there.ReplyDelete
Well, I think you are a bit ahead of the game in that you've identified that there is a problem.ReplyDelete
Next step - take action.
Am working on it. I did pretty good yesterday. I just need to constantly remind myself of how far I have come and that I don't want to go back.
Thanks again - Tim